This place is a shack. Lots of homeless in the area. No parking on site. They dare you to either park on Folsom ave or pay $30 for valet. On Folsom your chances of your car being broken into is well above average. Their valet is not available after 11pm so they tell you to go park at a lot 2 blocks away. I'd rather pay more and stay and one of those inns where you can park your car on site.
Interior of the hotel is outdated and the walls and the floors are thin so it's very noisy at night. I paid hotwire price for this hotel for one night and still felt robbed. Breakfast was another joke but I wasn't expecting much after staying overnight at this joint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - SoMa is newly renovated summer of 2007 with 33 rooms and suites. A boutique style hotel, located off famous Folsom Street in a small, quaint alley Hallam Place, when you enter you feel you are in a charming small European town, yet still in SoMa/Downtown San Francisco. Most rooms with city skyline views. We are a 100% smoke-free hotel, public areas and lobby are all non-smoking and the designated smoking area is outside 50 ft right of the lobby entrance door. Valet parking ONLY. Free daily breakfast (muffin, coffee, and Juice). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-SOMA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites-Soma
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Soma Hotel San Francisco
- Americas Best Value Inn Soma