Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Expedia.comUS$92
PricelineUS$122
eDreamsUS$122
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The only good point we have for this so call hotel is that the desk clerk was very nice! Their is no parking spece avail. It is situated close to very dangerous area (tenderloin). Toilets and shower are in the alway for everyone to use. No sink in the toilet to wash your hands or small garbage can. Always are dirty. The ....hotel is loaded with thick carpet. The room vue is to a brick wall. No AC but have a water heater system from the 30's era. TV with some snomy channel no remote. Bed cover very dirty with multiple spots. No chair in the room. To some it up the roomkey have to be drop at the counter everytime you go out! Families should not book to this place from another era!!!

Room tip: get an hotel in the subburb area.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location for sightseeing however the area is not for everyone. I was here with 2 teenage girls and first impressions were not great, a large amount of homeless and beggars and the hotel itself is far from luxurious. However in saying this, for the price it was comfortable enough and we felt safe, on our departure we all agreed that there was a certain charm to this hotel and it’s staff were always polite and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sally C
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

If I could rate this a ZERO I would. NOT RECOMMENDED. When I reserved the room, NO WHERE did it say that you have to return your room key to the front desk each and every time you leave the building. Location is important but not at being made to feel like a child...it was rudely made apparent that I payed to have someone make me feel incompetent. NO WHERE on any paperwork for my stay (2 nights), did it say that I would be treated like a child and get the opportunity to pay for it. The desk clerk Daniel was rude and actually could not show me where it is stated in any notice of my reservation that this was a hotel procedure. I felt more uncomfortable with not being able to use the room at my convenience, I didn't pay to be babysat.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Adam J
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We dont talk about valué/price for am hotel as it will be 1.5/10 but if we speak of SF is 5/10.

In the other hand i will never recommend a old fashion hotel with shared barhroom and shower for 120$ a day.

At night market street is full of homeless who will maje your walk around the city a horrible experience and not at all suitable for children.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank angel_llanes
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This hotel has seen better days, honestly. The whole hotel just screamed shabby. There were mosquitoes in the lobby, it was always a scary ride in the elevator, and the heater hardly worked. Not to mention our room window needed cleaning! Plus you'd hear homeless people screaming outside at night.The only upside was proximity from the city center and the free bread and coffee in the morning. And also that we could leave our bags even after check-out. Pleasant staff but overall it was just a sad, sad stay.

Date of stay: July 2017