“San Fran trip photography class:)”

Photo Tours of San Francisco Day Tours
Ranked #153 of 284 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are beginner or advanced and photography is your passion, Photo Tours of San Francisco will inspire and guide you to take the best pictures in this multi-cultural city also known as the "City of the Bay".Journey with our experienced, resident, english speaking photographers through the lively streets of San Francisco and encounter the true californian spirit. You will take from San Francisco the best souvenirs, a great knowledge of your camera, exceptional photographs flavored with a touch of history and memories that last a lifetime
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“San Fran trip photography class:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

This was my first trip to San Francisco and this was a great way to see the city! Brawlio was my teacher and he was wonderful, he taught me about my camera and gave me examples of how to get different looks from my camera. We walked through many areas of San Fran and I learned a lot of information, more than I did than when my husband and I did on a tour bus! Brawlio would show different ways to hold the camera and different angles/lines so the picture had a more professional look, I was so in awe! I can't say how happy I am that I took this tour, it exceeded my expectations.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Robin L

Cleveland, OH
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A great tour with great instruction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

I took a tour in July with Patrick Power, and he gave me an excellent introduction to much of San Francisco's history, along with some solid photographic instruction. While I normally use a point and shoot (or just my phone!), Patrick helped me take some very good-looking pictures with an SLR, and explained both the technical ideas (exposure, depth of field, etc), but many compositional concepts (the rule of thirds, using diagonals, using the foreground and background, reflections, and more).

It was an excellent and educational afternoon, and felt neither rushed nor boring - Patrick did a great job of moving along at a pace I was happy with while still fitting in all of the photographic and historical education, and hitting all of the spots. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Albert S
Berkeley, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“beautiful san francisco and beautiful brawlio~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

i am rina and i always love taking pictures of the veggies and flowers in my garden back in the day but with this class brawlio took me to another level. i have learned so much. funny, i always wonder how moving objects can be captured on a photo and look fast but yet still there and he showed me the trick. now, my next move is to get my own camera. beside learning, brawlio made it fun. if i was to take another class, he is the guy i am sticking with...brawlio you rock!!
thanks!

Visited June 2012
4 Thank rina w
McAllen, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Portsmouth Square with Brawlio Elias”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

I had the pleasure to take this Photo tour with Brawlio, I live in san francisco for over 3 years and I never saw the city the way I saw it with this Photo Tour.
I lern new tricks to how to take beautifull pictures. Thank you for your time.
Ariel Herbez arielherbez@hotmail.com

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Ariel H
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A deeper perspective of my hometown! Awesome phototour! =)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

These four hours taking pictures and learning more about my hometown, San Francisco, gave me a deeper insight of what my city has to offer not only to tourists, but also to its residents. Brawlio's photography lesson along the tour was not only dynamic, but also practical in getting pictures I never thought I could take! With Brawlio's class I realized why some of my pics seemed to come well while others didn't. He made me realize how I could use my camera to its fullest potential by dividing the scene in parts, checking on the diagonal lines that cross over the screen and find the right illumination for different case scenarios.
I am very grateful for having such a good teacher who also told me amusing stories about some corners of San Francisco!

Visited June 2012