“Cheap eats”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Was my first Chipotle and was impressed by the fresh flavours and cheap prices in an expensive city,couldn't fault the food or service was a bit sketchy but we all have off days,would go again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Just a quick meal, but it did the job, and it was nice. Enjoyed a plate full of tacos. Place was crowded, but we got seated quickly enough. I would go again.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I eat at Chipotle all the time in my home town, but my experience at this location was among the best I've had. The young man who made my "bowl" was extremely polite and friendly. I've recently converted to a gluten-free diet, so the bowl and fresh ingredients were perfect.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had it instead of McDonald and never regret. The taste was great, and quite healthy. Definitely going back for more.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Went here twice and was very satisfied with the food! We love Chipotle! Its fresh and very tasty. Excellent fast food.