“Quick Fun”

46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Quick Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We actually got the ticket as part of a Hop on Bus Package, we didn't know what it was so whilst down at the Pier decided to check it out.

We are older and not sure at first if this was an activity we wanted to do but It was great fun, doesn't take very long and was an unexpected highlight.

Manchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We used our free entry from the Big Bus Tour to have some fun. We were not disappointed. No queues and not just for the kids. Try it, different choices of interactive scenes.

Durban, South Africa
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Thought this was a vey average thing to do. It was part of the HOHO ticket so was free so was therefore whortwhile for me. Its very quick and hardly thrilling at all. The good thing is there isnt to much of a wait.

1 Thank Suds44
La Mirada, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Unexpected Fun on Pier 39”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I used a Groupon for $15 that included admission for two people with two photos that retailed for $30. We decided to try the Zombies ride and it was unexpected fun. I actually felt like I was falling off a cliff at one point and into the highway below with more flesh eating zombies. We had a great time on this short ride so we did it again for $5 more dollars but this time on the Alien Asteroid ride. The candid photo showed both of us together with our ranking (shooting skills) among the other riders.

The 7D Experience is a very fun interactive laser-shooting ride with three scenarios to choose from: Zombies, Alien Asteroid, and Los Banditos. As you are waiting for your turn in line, there is TV monitor outside where you can view the people already on the ride. I am glad I found this Groupon so we were able to enjoy this cool ride on Pier 39 in an unusually hot San Francisco afternoon.

Santa Rosa, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun for Everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I found this on Groupon and thought I'd give it a shot (excuse the pun). It was so much fun! The Cowboys, by far, is best and seems to last longer? I've since gone back when I've been at the Pier and found it to be fun whether I was with my fiancé or have a young child with me. And it's a great break when you need to sit down and it's hot outside. I would definitely recommend this little "hole in the wall" place. Have a blast! :)

Visited July 2013