“Best food we've had in US”

Rosamunde Sausage Grill
Ranked #884 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: German, Polish, Czech
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Haight-Ashbury
Description: An internationally known, legendary destination in San Francisco, the Haight is the birthplace of Rosamunde Sausage Grill in 1998. Our Haight Street location sits next door to Toronado beer bar, the single most important Bar for the craft beer movement, propelling SF to the forefront in the early days of the '80s. Our sausages are made to feed the craft beer drinker. Locals and tourists alike order their sausage and enjoy them next door at the bar! And have you tried Burger Tuesday?
Brisbane
“Best food we've had in US”
Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

This was without a doubt me and my partners favourite food we had in the US. 100% best hot dog we've ever had! I would recommend anyone to go here. The street it's on is quite cool to walk around anyway!

Calgary, Canada
“Good sausages”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

A number of house made sausages. Chose the one, or 2, that you want, with or without bun, grab a draft and then a chair on the street side patio. When your number is called, pick it up, add your condiments, and enjoy! Good quality. Fair price. Good atmosphere.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank food_reviewer45
Manchester
“Various Sausage Options”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Takeaway with a good selection of interesting large sausages and toppings made up as hot dogs. There is a small amount of seating within the unit so you can eat inside. The sausages we ordered were very tasty and enough for our evening meal. I would recommend if you are in the area.

• Visited September 2011
Campbell, California
“A bit too spicy.”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My husband and I love sausages and sausage sandwiches. I had the lamb sausage and I would have enjoyed my better but it was too spicy. I asked how spicy before I ordered it, and the cook/cashier said it was "a bit spicy." I can handle med-med hot, but these were almost too hot to eat the entire sandwich. I also ordered onions and peppers on my sandwich. It was not such a great idea to order the peppers since the peppers were spicy serrano with ribs and seeds included. Needless to say I was keeping my mouth cooled off instead of enjoying the sausage. My husband ordered the like-seasoned chicken sausage and felt the same as I did. I would go back, but definitely order the milder choices. You have to have a tough mouth to handle the spicy option. The German style potato salad was great and a welcome accompaniment to the spiciness of the sausage.

• Visited June 2012
Akron, Ohio, United States
“great with a pint”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Was at Toronodo enjoying a few tasty beverages when the small of food was heavy in the air. We noticed everyone had these yellow plates so we headed next door to see what it was.

Tasty, tasty sausage! This stuff goes so good with a beer! A little on the spicy side but the onions and peppers balance that nicely.

Visited June 2012