“Good Asian Food”

Ranked #55 of 5,644 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Asian, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Good Asian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

The restaurant is small, loud and cramped - but we knew that before we went. We loved the atmosphere, even if it was loud - it was lively. Food was very good. Service average.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Happy T

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

Whenever I have an excuse to take someone here I do! I love this place. I've read some reviews about it being in a "seedy" part of town and those people are definitely not from SF. North beach is one of the cooler parts of town. If you have a chance to eat here I highly recommend it!

Catania, Italy
“A nice asian food experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012 via mobile

If you like the asian cuisine, this is a good option for a nice dinner! The restaurant is small but the food is great; the sea bass is excellent and the sashimi tuna is delicious! The atmosphere is not special, but acceptable, the food is great and the service is good. Not too expensive and absolutely worth the money.

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Truly a Homerun or strikeout within 5 days :-(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

Business group had an excellent meal the first time, great service overall experience. We decided to bring more folks as we pumped up the House... What a massive mistake, the second trip was anything but a reflection of our previous experience. Our server was rude, short, had very little knowledge of the meal contents, no wine knowledge, and made teh experience unpleasant. It's located in aseedy neck of San Fran, and word to the wise, if you expect nothing, you can only be surprised.
On a scale of
1,2,3 being sustenance only, commercial norm and
4,5,6,7 being lower to upper "traditional anywhere fare to better than avg" food and
8,9,10 being " creative delectable artisanal exceptional " highest quality;
Our group gives The House a 3.0 and that's only having had a positive previous meal.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank FoodSnobsFL
Belmont, Massachusetts
“Very good Asian-fusion style, cramped and loud inside”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

I read excellent reviews of this restaurant and took my wife there for her birthday while we were traveling in San Fran. She was not happy with the location (around the corner from a strip club) and on a dark corner with a view of a building under construction. Inside, the tables were too close together for my tastes, and it was extremely loud from everyone's conversation. The menu is small but full of different meals than you normally would find, particularly seafood. We started with a soft-shelled crab tempura. It was mostly breading, very little meat. My wife got a seafood risotto and I got a special-of-the-day white fish. I can't remember the exact kind it was, but it was very tasty and perfectly cooked. The portions are small, but not crazy small. I probably wouldn't eat here again, but maybe we were just there on a bad night.

Visited April 2012