“Should be in top 10...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boulevard

Boulevard
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulevard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 5,629 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Cross street: Steuart St.
Houston, Texas
“Should be in top 10...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My girlfriend and I ate there this past weekend and the food was phenomenal. We landed at going to Boulevard through a lot of research and finding them on the "Best Restaurants" list in numerous magazines and newspaper. Save yourself the time and make sure you eat there one night.

The restaurant is a multiple James Beard award winner and has received a Michelin Star. Even though it is highly regarded, it has an incredibly warm atmosphere and the service is outstanding.

My girlfriend had the Swordfish and I had the pork chop and both were incredible.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank joshua15

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Ohio
“Great pasta and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Located next to the Transamerica Building this little gem is well worth a visit. We were made to feel at home by a friendly staff and excellent hand made pastas.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank smr54
Jackson, Mississippi
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is our second trip to Boulevard, and it was just as delicious this time as 3 years ago. We had halibut, and each of us had different starter courses: scallops, pasta, heirloom tomato salad, dungeness crab. All were wonderful! The service was great, attentive but not smothering. Our waiter even brought an unexpected finish to the meal in celebration of an event we mentioned.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Mstraveler2013
San Francisco, California
“A foodie's dream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

If you appreciate food that's been prepared by the loving touch of skilled artists, Boulevard will prove to be a special treat. I've dined here two times and enjoyed each experience immensely.
If you're looking to celebrate a special occasion, and don't mind spending a premium, you won't be sorry. Make sure to order desert -- it's an impressive experience unto itself!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank RaymoKelly
“Very Nice Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I were visiting San Francisco and I picked the Boulevard based on Tripadvisor reviews. It was a very good choice. The restaurant was busy on the Wednesday night we visited, but we arrived 30 minutes early and had wine at the bar. When we were seated we had a table with a nice view of the Bay Bridge. My wife had a salmon dish, which she said was good but not great. I had scallops for a starter and the pork chop entree. Both dishes were delicious. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed my meal better than my wife, but we'd both love to return if we visit San Fran again.

• Visited June 2014