“Excellent Thai meal”

Neighbourhood: SoMa
Cross street: Between 3rd & 4th Streets
Transit: Muni Bus Lines 10, 30, 45, 47. Muni Train Lines K, T, N and Caltrain
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Outstanding food, especially the beef and chicken satay. The peanut sauce was wonderful and plentiful. Our server was delightful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

With all the great reviews, I was expecting wonderful things! Was not the great foodie experience I thought it would be. There were 4 of us, so I got to sample a few things besides my own dish (Pad Thai). While everything was okay, nothing was a standout or OMG. Considering the food was meh, felt it was overpriced. I will say that the food was very nicely presented and attractive.

We were there while it was still quite light outside--while interestingly decorated, with the bright light the room looked somewhat dingy--not classy like the photo on their webpage seems to indicate.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

One of our favorite Thai restaurants in San Fancisco. The food and service is Excellent and they have great cold beers on tap. They have a nice variety of items on the menu. Highly recommend! Parking is reasonably easy to find on most nights. (Unless there is a game) Food is presented simply and servers are there to do excatly that!

Reviewed 11 October 2012

the apps might have been the best part. Samosas and spring rolls really great. I had green curry with prawns and was amazed how tender and delicious the prawns were, always a sign that they are fresh and prepared to order.

Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

I eat here everytime I visit SF. Really like their version of lettuce wraps (spinach with a bunch of stuff) very unique. Service was a bit slow but we didn't mind too much