“Very poor service this evening before the game...”
Review of Momo's

Neighbourhood: SoMa
Cross street: King St.
Transit: King St. Muni, N Judah, Cal Train
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Let me first say that I had reservations, but my table was not available. How can that be? Ok, I accepted sitting outside. That was fine. But then the service was poor, cocktails and food came out very slowly. I understand a baseball game was about to start and it was crowded. But that's no excuse for unfriendly and slow service. The gumbo I had was very good, and my friend had the mac & cheese and their burger, also very good. A poor dining experience tonight I'm sorry to say.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Phenomenal service, nice wine list, relaxing atmosphere, bar food menu
Great place to wind down and wait for the traffic to let up. The patio outside was a party, but inside it was quiet, relaxing and the service was great.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We ate here on Friday prior to the Giants game. We arrived to a very busy restaurant with great atmosphere. Travelling as a family of 2 adults and 3 children we asked if they had a children's menu but the simple answer was no but we can adjust anything of the menu....fantastic. The food staff were absolutely great, to say it was so busy we were very well looked after and even when my wives Lamb burger came out pink (our error) they quickly replaced it and returned well done. It was simply a great meal for us all prior to seeing the Giants play. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had the pulled pork sliders with slaw, lamb meatballs, and sides of macaroni/cheese/ham (great!) and sauteed greens (a huge portion, very mildly spiced). The service was spotty (half of our food came out right away, and the rest was forgotten at first), but the flavors were great in a relaxed, non-dressy setting. Very filling and served piping hot - will return. Great appetizers and small plates!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stopped here before the Giants game. Fun place, limited menu. Lamb burger, regular burger, some salads, mac & cheese and a they did have one gluten free pasta dish. Nice outside dining area. Seemed like most people were having drinks before the game