“Good Thai food”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sunset
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I went there with my colleagues. We order randomly but everything was good, especially the spicy wings the seafood and the roasted duck salad. The restaurant is unexpectedly big so we did not have to wait to get a table. The waiter lacked some experience but was good. The food was cooked very fast and was taken continuously to our table, and we shared it together. At the end I took a typical Thai ice cream that was delicious.

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Love the Thai pad noodles. Homemade hot cakes and golden triangle are my all time favorites. Have been there many times with my wife and also took all my visiting friends to this place, they also loved the taste.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We came here based on the recommendation of a friend who had visited San Francisco a few months ago. It was a smart move. The food was delicious. My sister is an aficionado of Thai food, and she said this was the best Thai she'd ever had. Space is limited and the tables are closely placed, so it can be noisy and a bit cramped and uncomfortable. (Thus the 4 out of 5 rating.)The hostess-owner was awesome and moved our party of 6 to a larger table and helped us with our ordering. The green curry and Thai fried rice with roast duck and pineapple were excellent as were the phad Thai and Tom yum soup. We had an appetizer of spicy angel wings and deep fried tofu. Highly recommended! Rumor has it, it was a Michelin-mentioned in 2011.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

After a long day at UCSF my husband and I visited Marnee Thai after hearing about it from a friend. The food was fantastic. The location was central. The only down side was a pretty cramped space with uncomfortable seating.

We arrived at a few minutes past 5pm (highly recommended if you want to get a table) and ordered straight off the specials menu. I had a banana (plantain) curry with shrimp that knocked my socks off. My husband had some sort of a pork curry that was good too but mine was better.

Tip: Parking sucks. Get there early and ask for a table towards the back so you don't have to look at the person waiting to take your seat.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

we actually went here twice on our week long trip. solid thai food with reasonable prices. the only issue we had was even for take-out, it took a long time as they are super busy, so either call in your order early or make a reservation.