“We go every year”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our annual trip to San Francisco always includes lunch at this restaurant. The buffet is excellent. The best Indian food you can find at a very reasonable price. Frequented by the locals as well. Try it you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

The place looks awful, the service is awful, the food was truly awful... I never got one welcome, thank you or smile out of anyone at the place. I wanted quick dinner and got a chicken dish that was so awful I didn't eat any and had to go back and order room service.

1  Thank Tirth P
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Thick layer of grease/oil on both main dishes. Samosa order was perplexing because what we received was a dish of deep fried Samosa filling not Samosas.Mango chutney tasted like vinegar. Strongly do not recommend this eatery.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Wasn't very impressed by Naan n' Curry. Lack of eye contact when I placed my order in addition to screaming at me when I told the cashier I was paying with a credit card just proved lack of customer service. Tables were very dirty and untidy. I am all for seeing the chefs cook meals, but the presentation of the kitchen was extremely poor. Decided to order take out and was surprised that rice was not included in my fish tikka masala. Wouldn't come back ever again.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

U get what u pay for. Convenient from my hotel. Many of my colleagues have got sick eating here. I am vegetarian, maybe because of that I haven't. I had better Indian food in SFO.