Forget the food, which was quite OK. The traumatic experience was that, about 4 ft apart from our table, there was a big plastic box where dirty dishes were loudly dropped before being collected and brought to the back. See pic attached.
To complete the experience, an awful smell of chlorine was coming from the back of the restaurant. The poor guys working there were kind and apologetic,but it did not help much. Dinner to forget.
Looking for a Sushi down-town in SF? Then go somewhere else....
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.