“Love this place”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

1 year later and i decided to come back here again the food is so good we ordered an array of tapas dishes and a jug of sangria. Food was really good no complaints the service was good gave extra tip

Reviewed 2 June 2018

It is 15 years since we lived in CA and 5 years since we've been back. The food was just as good as I remembered. I wish that I could have it more often. We prefer this location as it is a perfect mix of great food and a bar atmosphere. So many favorite dishes, we usually buy about 10 different tapas.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

A great vibrant place on Mission with live music of Cuban style and great cocktails. A huge bar area and plenty of dining seating on offer. However, when we tried to order food, a few items were not available leaving us struggling with the less popular items. When it did arrive, it was quite disappointing and nothing special. However, would recommend this place for drinks and live music, but eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We found this place by happy accident. The Cuban sandwich and fried plantains were amazing. It was some of the best food we had while visiting.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Came here on a recommendation from a local friend and we were disappointed. The decor is great. Very open, not too dark. The service was also very good. We came the second they opened at 4 p.m. and they were ready and not lagging.

However, the food wasn't great. It wasn't terrible, just passable. Everything was very, very bland. The bland paella I got was ok, but mostly tasted of butter and a very small portion. My partner's pork was also bland (he had to douse it with salt) and he reported that the beans and rice were obviously leftovers. Our friend's cheese quesadilla was also bland (though a large portion). The margs weren't great. Overly sour and no hint of the taste of tequila. I'm not saying they need to be super strong, but I enjoy margaritas where I can taste all the flavors in the drink. I rate the value low because though the price wasn't too high, it definitely wasn't worth what we were served.