“Great Chinese”

Ranked #1,972 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Gainesville, Florida
“Great Chinese”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I found this while searching for good Chinese in San Francisco, and it was top notch. Make sure to start with the pot stickers. Very reasonably priced. $20 for 2 and we had a big to go container as we could not finish it all. Best fried rice ever.

• Visited September 2013

Park City
“Henry's Hunan is unlike any other Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have been going to Henry's for 35 years. I have since moved out of state and I still manage to get there a couple times a year. This place is off the charts great. It has specialty dishes you will never find anywhere else. Diana's Special is a meat pie that you eat like a sandwich and can't be missed. The chicken salad is wonderful. Henry's Special has scallops, shrimp, beef, check and is unreal. The place is spicy and that's why you go there. Best restaurant in the U.S.

• Visited December 2012
California
“Delicious Hunan, Gluten Free Friendly”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

On a recent vacation to San Francisco, my wife and I found this great neighborhood hunan restaurant. My wife had tofu & veggies, and I had kung pao shredded pork. Both dishes tasted great. My wife is gluten free and normally avoids Chinese restaurants. The folks at Henry's were very knowledgable regarding gluten free preparation, and were very helpful with menu selections. Kudos to Jeff and the rest of the folks at Henry's Hunan on Church St for a job well done. We enjoyed our meal so much that we returned again a few days later. We'll return again when our travels take us back to San Francisco.

• Visited April 2013
carlo.ablaza@gmail.com
“Great Hunan in Noe Valley”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Great selection of dishes, including the lunch specials -- delicious and generous portions. The wait staff is friendly, and the owner is very nice and says hello to each table when he can. My favorite -- the smoked ham & egg fried rice: it's not a dish found in a lot of other restaurants, and Henry's makes a tasty version!

• Visited February 2013
San Francisco, California
“Smoked Ham is not to be missed”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

What a treat. All the dishes are prepared in a healthy way and the Hunan style cuisine is just heavenly. My favorite Chinese restaurant. Head and shoulders above others.

Visited December 2012