“Good Coffee”

Adrian, Michigan
1,303 restaurant reviews
“Good Coffee”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This attractive stand in the food court of the Westfield Mall provided a convenient spot to grab a good cup of coffee after our meal. My colleague had a cappuccino and I had a regular dark roast coffee. We were both quite happy with our selections. We found the service to be friendly and efficient and the prices were decent. They looked like they had some tempting treats as well though we did not sample them.

• Visited February 2014

Darien, Illinois
“Cool Coffee”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

So neat watching the coffee being made. It is where the locals go, so we went and tried it. It's located in Westfield Mall's lower level food court. Definitely worth trying.

Visited June 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Best cup of coffee in San Francisco”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I went to Caffee Central at the Westfield Shopping Center on Market Street in San Francisco for one reason only - to try the much talked about Blue Bottle Coffee. I ordered a regular sized "Americano" which is my coffee beverage of choice. It was excellent - smooth without the slightest bit of acidity. I take my coffee black without sugar so this is a remarkable acheivement. I would rate this as one of the best $2.75 cups of coffee to be had anywhere.

• Visited April 2013