“Amazing pizza”

Ranked #1,353 of 5,644 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Description: 40-50 People Capacity, 6 Bar Stool Seatings, Kids (Todler) seating , 3 Television With Cable (Sports, Kids, Netflix, Surround Sound) Fountain Drinks , Soda , Juice, Tea. coming Soon Beer September 2015
“Amazing pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

We loved our pizza from goodfellas. They were happy to half and half our pizza for us (I'm veggie) and the choices were fab. Definitely recommended

• Visited September 2013

Antioch, California
“Great pizza !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Got another great deal on groupon. I took my cousins here for lunch. Nice place with nice decor.We ordered 2 specialty pizzas and 2 appetizers.Omg the Chicken Garlic Blanco pizza was awesome. One of the best pizzas I've ever had. The supreme pizza looks yummy too. My cousins loved the pizza too. We had a nice lunch and left here very full. Thanks GoodFella's Pizza for a great lunch !!!

• Visited September 2013
UK
“Tasty, hot, fresh. Just a touch on the pricey side for takeaway!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Ate here twice. Delicious calzone both times. Pizza menu seemed a bit expensive to me. Sandwiches looked great but didn't try them myself.

Happy to give a customer a bag of ice to nurse an injury. Switched over Kill Bill when kids came in. Seemed like good people.

• Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

I tried the old world style pizza, good but different. Comfortable place and fairly close to the Wharf, and Sheraton.

Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

the food was great and the service was top notch they even brought paper plates cups napkins and silverware with our order
the vegetarian sandwich was great

Visited June 2013