“Superb Food at Very Reasonable Cost!”

King’s Thai Cuisine
Ranked #1,914 of 5,693 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Neighbourhood: The Richmond
Oceanside, California
“Superb Food at Very Reasonable Cost!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My wife and I consider this restaurant to offer the best tasting food at the lowest cost of anywhere in San Francisco. Some delicious choices include (1) the mango salad, with shredded mango, shrimps, cashew nuts, tomatoes, red onions, all in a chili lime dressing;(2) Siam Noodle, with steamed flat rice noodles, spinach, shrimps, chicken, diced white onion with mild yellow curry coconut milk, topped with fried onion and fried egg noodle; (3) Roasted Duck Over Rice, with boneless roasted duck slices on a bed of Yao Choy (similar to spinach), topped with a secret sauce; and many other offerings ffrom the regular menu as well as the special today menu.

Visited April 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Thai food I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ran into this place on our last night in SF. After many disappointing meals in SF we were really hoping for a good meal. This place was amazing. Not only was the staff very friendly, but the food was delicious. My husband had the pumpkin curry and I had #15 (noodles with soy sauce) that was highly recommended by a waiter and a local sitting near us. Both were amazing! I only write on this site when I really, really like a place. I think I'll go back for lunch tomorrow before heading to the airport! Highly, highly recommend this place!!

San Francisco, California
“Authentic, fast, fantastic value”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

King of Thai is an sf local chain of outstanding authentic Thai. Open late and always a great value. Must get the pad Thai, #4 beef noodle, papaya salid and duck curry (maybe not all at the same time). If you did yourself hungry and facing any of the 7 sf locations it's a great local favorite.

“Nice break after shopping”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

In the hustle and bustle of shopping all of Union Square this place feeds alot of hungry tummies at a reasonable price. They easily accommodate a party of 8 upstairs. Small, cramped place but food makes up for it. Fried rice is delish!!!

• Visited January 2012
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Authentic Thai Food at Low prices”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Having lived in Thailand, I can vouch, the food is absolutely authentic. Staff is very friendly and willing to customize and help in any way possible. It was just next to Argonaut where we were staying and served as a useful boon for getting my daily dose of spicy food.

• Visited June 2012