“Friendly and delicious”

Neighbourhood: The Castro
Toronto, Canada
“Friendly and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Got our morning coffee and breakfast here while on our vacation in San Francisco. The staff were friendly and attentive, especially Alex. He made sure we felt welcome in a city far away from home. Our morning bagels were delicious, as were the two giant slices of cake we had one evening for dessert. The pieces are so big they are almost a meal in themselves. Yum!

London
“Best Carrot Cake Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've been visiting Sweet Inspiration a couple of times a year since 1995! I've seen it change hands about 2 or 3 times, but the quality of their Carrot Cake has remained high. There are two places I ALWAYS go to when visiting San Francisco, Sweet Inspiration and Osaka Sushi.

• Visited August 2013
USA---
“Coffee shop recommended by BECK's Motel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Beck's Motor Lodge on Market Street doesn't have coffee facilities but does give out coffee vouchers to this great restaurant
Coffee was delicious and service was great. The breakfast croissants we ordered were very tasty .

I will eat there again whenever I return to SF..

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great cafe/bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

We liked the latte and /or tea and croissant we had every morning. The staff were friendly. It wasn't too crowded and not too loud either.

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great find while in the Castro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Had to drop through and show this place some love. I was able to patronize this establishment while waiting for a tour of the Castro to begin. I had their cinnamon roll warmed up which was to die for!! The attendant was very friendly and helpful and it appears the business is minority (black) owned which I always think is great! When my travels bring me back to SF I look forward to stopping by this cozy, local, spot again!

• Visited May 2014