“Best Indian food”
Review of Aslam's Rasoi

Aslam's Rasoi
Reserve with OpenTable
Aslam's Rasoi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,083 of 5,773 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Cross street: 22nd street
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The Indian food was yummy, especially the goat cheese stuffed naan which we got as an experiment :) We also got Alu Gobi, Banghan Barda, Chicken Tikka Masala, and vegetable corma. They all were delicious. The mango lassi was also very good. If you like Indian food go here.

There are newer reviews for Aslam's Rasoi

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great Indian- Done by a self taught master chef. I started eating Aslam's food over twenty years ago and have yet to find better North Indian cuisine anywhere in the USA.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This place was very nicely decorated and had a good atmosphere. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly and accommodating. (We had theatre tickets and wanted to make sure we got out in time. They were very good to make sure we were running on schedule.) Most importantly the food was excellent! Delicious, well-prepared and served quickly. I thought it was well priced too. We enjoyed our dinner very much and would love to make a return visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

First time eating Indian. Enjoyed. Ate family style with 3 others. Appetizers disappointing. But entrees very good.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I've been coming here for about three years and have loved it from the start. Last year I went to India and Aslam's remains my favorite Indian restaurant anywhere!

I my favorite entrees are the Rogan Josh and Chicken Madras, but you really can't go wrong.

The staff are super friendly and the service is always spot on.