“Amazing experience!”

Ranked #29 of 6,298 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Marina District
Description: We are the Bay Area’s leading fish house and we offer fresh, sustainable seafood with Pacific flavors in a decidedly WestCoast style. Our focus is on quality seafood with a unique perspective, inspired by the Pacific and prepared by our chefs in our scratch kitchen. happy hour | outside seating | take-out
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this place. Quite possibly the best eating-out experience I’ve ever had (and I don’t say that lightly!) I’m on a road trip with my fam and we wanted something local while in the San Fran area, so we opted for this. It’s super small and focuses mostly on take-out, but after about a 40 minute wait, we jam packed into a couple tables and it was only awesome from there. The manager (maybe owner too?) Jeffrey was absolutely phenomenal. He waited our table and was so knowledgeable about the menu, he was able to answer every dumb question my brothers asked hahaha. He definitely made the experience. The food was amazing (vouching for all 5 of us) and then Jeffrey even brought us dessert on the house because he enjoyed serving us and felt bad for our wait time. It wasn’t even necessary, but goes to show that this restaurant really cares about its customers, and beyond the food, that’s all that really matters!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Small, but vibrant restaurant in the hip Marina district on Chestnut Street neiborhood. Menu has variety from Poke to BBQ bowl and salad ranging from Japanese, Korean and Mexican flavors. Reasonable prices and efficiently managed and served.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Really friendly hard working staff. You have to visit this little gem of a place. The menu is small but the food is all cooked freshly in front of you. They also do takeaway. We were never disappointed with our food, it was tasty and well presented every time.We were served by Jeffery who has worked there for 12 years, he was so friendly and helpful making us feel welcome every time we went in.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Now we didn't eat every restaurant in San Francisco but this was one of the best we did. The service was great and the food was great. I had the Tuna Roll and it was awesome, my son had a sushi roll of some concoction and he loved it, my other son had the calamari and loved it and my wife had the shrimp Thai Curry and stated it may of been the best thing she has ever eaten..No kidding. This place is right across the street from Golden Gate Park so enjoy a lunch and then head into the park.
I would eat here again and again if given the chance.

1  Thank Gabe B
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I had been to Pacific Catch in Inner Sunset in San Francisco so when the plan was to go to Pacific Catch in Danville, I said that I was in. We had a large party of six adults and three children. We called ahead and got a table on the covered patio. Unfortunately the sun was blinding and after shifting our table around a bit we were comfortable. The food was very good. The poke was excellent and the fish and chips was plentiful. Everyone was really pleased with the dinners. The service was excellent. They provide small chalkboards and colored chalk for the kids, which sounded like a cute idea, but the chalk dust gets on and in everything - not really good for the food. They should go back to simple crayons and paper! Nevertheless, the food was good and I'll be back.

1  Thank YayaShare