“Superb service”

Ranked #765 of 5,643 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: The Castro
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Superb service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stopped in Cove on the recommendation of a man in town who was handing out brochures about Castro. Our lunch was delicious and the service was welcoming and friendly. I had a grilled goat cheese sandwich which was on sour dough bread accompanied by homemade tomato soup. It had a unique flavor with just the right balance of cheese and veggies. My daughter had a grilled cheese and my son had a beef sandwich. The great food was only surpassed by the outstanding service. Definitely worth visiting if you are in the area.

• Visited July 2014

Los Angeles, California
“great breakfast spot.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Per my norm I will start off by dying Cove Cafe is in the heart of the Castro.. So if you are homophobic or prejudice then don't come here.
Now if your mind is not limited and you want a great breakfast spot this is for you. Small Cafe with great food and service.

Visited July 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This small cafe does a great breakfast. I stopped in here before trekking up to Twin Peaks. The staff are ultra friendly and take care of your every request. Perfect for a light bite or a coffee & free wifi.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Love The Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in before a show at The Castro Theater on a Saturday. I had the most delicious goat cheese grilled sandwich ever! Wait staff were super sweet! I am sure the place could get packed fast but enjoyed the calm before the storm. Stop by if you happen to be in the area :)

Washington
“more than a restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went with friends who go here at least twice a week. After 3 hours of bottomless mimosas and tasty breakfast, I felt like I was friends with the staff, especially Solange. Great good, great drinks, and I got 3 hugs on the way out. I'll come back, how often do you connect with a restaurant on this level?

Visited March 2014