“Very Bad Experience!”

Neighbourhood: Marina District
A TripAdvisor Member
San Francisco
Reviewed 10 November 2005

You will be waiting 1 hour for a slice of pizza. You may be desperate because they are opened late, but trust me it's not worth the wait because after that hour you find out that they did not know what you ordered! I give this place 2 more months, all of my friends in SF have had the same experience. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but never again! Oh yah, I watched the cash register guy ring up four people and take cash/coins and then proceeded to make a bell pepper and sausage pizza, without washing his hands!

Tourists beware! Try Uncle Vito's, North Beach Pizza or Victor's for killer pizza and true SF hospitality, just wish they stayed open later!