“GOOD BUT NOT GREAT”

Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
st. louis, missouri
“GOOD BUT NOT GREAT”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Not sure where all the great reviews come from for this restaurant. We had breakfast there recently. We started with a bowl of fruit which was good but pricey. My wife had a waffle which I would describe as ok. I had an omelet which I would also describe as ok. The service was good but we were in the restaurant practically by ourselves. It is a decent place to have breakfast if you are at Fisherman's Wharf.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ldgaff

Southlake, Texas
“Seriously the best mac and cheese I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

We started off looking for a place for breakfast but by the time we ran across this place my daughter had changed her mind and ordered the crab mac and cheese. I wanted something light so I ordered the fruit bowl and enjoyed coffee from the quaint coffee bar. I took a few bites of the mac and cheese and ordered my own! Would like to go back and try the waffles, they looked yummy. Liked this cute spot. If you're feeling literary, you could grab a copy of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness, enjoy reading, lunch and coffee while overlooking his namesake square from this cafe's patio.

• Visited August 2013
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Great breakfast cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

Known for its waffle and coffee bar! Service was personable and excellent!
Brian provided excellent advice, service and remembered our names the next day when we returned! Omelet, french toast, waffle--all wonderful!
Coffee bar provided variety and opportunity to "create" my own drink.
Servings are plentiful! Nice atmosphere!

• Visited June 2013
Long Island, NY
“A real cute breakfast joint.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

If you are like us, you look for a place to have a quick cheap bite for breakfast and then start your day. No such thing down in the Fisherman's Wharf area, even Denny's is expensive. That being said, blow off Denny's and head to Pergamino.
When you get there you have a choice of inside or street side tables. They have a coffee bar with several different kinds of coffee and all different kinds of mugs, grab a mug and enjoy. Portions our large and the food is fresh. Try the waffles I couldn't finish it, and I can woof it down. So if you're in the Fisherman's Wharf area, definitely head down (between Northpoint and Beech on Columbus).

Visited June 2013
Warsaw, Poland
“Great way to start your day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Just few steps from Fisherman's Wharf, this great (though small;) cafe is a great way to start your day. Imagine tasty latte, hot cinnamon rolls and home-made apricot jelly... Mmm, delicious:) And nice atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012