“Loved our Sunday morning breakfast!”
Review of Eats

Eats
Ranked #648 of 5,666 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Richmond
Sequim, Washington
“Loved our Sunday morning breakfast!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

We arrived before 8:30 and easily found a table...not a lot of seating, so get there early. We had fabulous service and the food was great. Their waffles are really yummy. I had the one with berries, bananas and whipped cream...out of this world! The menu is really varied and has a breakfast item for everyone. A little hole in the wall place that is a great find.

San Francisco, California
“Eats works!”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I liked Eats very much!

The service was perfectly wonderful, to begin with. I was served attentively, by friendly wait staff and bussers.

The restaurant is around 2nd and Clement, so be ready: Clement can be an awful place to find parking. However, since Eats' specialty is breakfast and brunch, I found it easy.

The menu struck a great balance between inventiveness and precious eclecticism for its own sake. I loved the basic breakfast with bacon, two eggs, and a waffle, but I also appreciated the fact that they had a few more interesting dishes, like the fancy bread with figs, cheese and honey drizzling. The mimosa was one of the best I've ever had. It was almost... creamy?

The vibe in the place was perfectly warm, friendly and welcoming. It has that golden glow that you want from a breakfast place. I'll enjoy coming back!

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Full on American brunch - delicious!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I was staying at my partners place in San Francisco a fair bit throughout 2011 and we must have eaten at Eats 50 times. It's wonderful. Our waistlines took a hit as a result, but the food is great quality. You can be bad and get waffle bacon, or be good and get a huge salad. Whatever you get will be the best quality. Go!

• Visited April 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Like a Berkeley restaurant”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Nov 10, 2011
My niece brought us to this laid back, Berkeley-style, resto, located in lower Richmond. The ambience, the patrons, and even the food were reminiscent of things I remember when eating in the East Bay.
I had no complaints about the food, the prices, and the service.
It's an oasis among the multitude of Chinese restos.

Visited November 2011
San Francisco, California
“I love this place for breakfast!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

I have only had grat food here. Everything I eat here is really good. You will have to wait to get a seat but it is worth it!