“Ive had better”

Neighbourhood: Japantown
Wigan
“Ive had better”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

myself and my daughter had a selection of sushi roll between us... what can i say....not paticularly bad but ive had better and given a choice i would try somewhere else.

Visited February 2012

Austin, Texas
“Reasonably priced authentic Japanese food”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Fast, friendly staff, great hours, AWESOME sushi and teriyaki dishes.

• Visited September 2011
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
“Ok if you're hungry”
Reviewed 26 January 2011

Food was ok but not worth making a special trip. Wife and I were starving and all other restaurants had a 30+min wait.

• Visited January 2011
Calgary, Canada
“Good enough when you're hungry”
Reviewed 19 October 2010

We showed up to this restaurant because it was late Friday night and we just wanted a place to eat.

My girlfriend and I both ordered their Ramen (I had the Pork Ramen, she had the Miso Ramen), and we ordered the Agedashi Tofu to start. When the server came to take our order we told her we were Ramen lovers and wanted to know of any other good Ramen shops in San Francisco. After pointing them out to us she mentioned that their ramen is much better than ours (which my girlfriend jokingly said, ok please cancel our orders).

When the food came, it was good enough.. I've definitely had better ramen elsewhere. It was poorly made and overcooked. However, the broth was very good. The tofu was mediocre, nothing special.

Definitely a good enough place to eat, but definitely not a place you'd want to go if you want great food.

Long Island, NY
“Good for a late night soba craving”
Reviewed 17 September 2009

This place served one purpose, satisfy my late night soba noodle and maybe tuna roll cravings. This place was right across the street from my hotel and it did the trick. Was it the best sushi? NO WAY! Was it the best soba noodle soup? Not really. But, it's there when you want it late at night. Dreary decor too. It reminded me of a diner with a Japanese accent.