“Excellent value; good and tasty”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #1,291 of 5,865 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Being British we're not spoiled for Mexican food, but we found Chipotle to offer an excellent lunch option. Fine dining it isn't but the burritos are large and you choose your fillings. We ate here twice and would happily do so again. The staff were efficient and friendly and it offers great value for money. I wish we had such places, with similar pricing, here in the UK.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Doesn't blow you away with their food but the quality of their meat and size of their burrito is outstanding. The burrito itself was a little dry, some people like that though, and I feel a little more juice inside the burrito would make it divine. Quality food nevertheless.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a chain restaurant. Typical mexican food. Was fresh, but wanted to try fish at Fishermans Warf.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have that genetic mutation where cilantro tastes like bitter soap to me. At Chipotle, cilantro is mixed into everything. They do some things I would like to support, such as keeping GMOs out of their food, but I can't eat here. If you like cilantro, though, I've heard it's pretty fresh and pretty good for fast, cheap food.

2  Thank MarlowesMom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have always had positive experiences with Chipotle in CT (where I am from) but this was not a positive experience.

Service - Ok - the employees were pleasant enough
Atmosphere - Ok, it's a Chipotle but tables were not wiped down, flies were flying all over the place. It was not a clean place.
Food - I had the chicken tacos and never have I seen so much grizzle in a Chipotle taco. It was really low quality chicken that I have not seen at other Chipotle's.
Price - Low, like all Chipotle's

Overall - This was not a good experience and will not be returning.