“Peaceful day”

Project Zen Massage and Bodywork
More attraction details
Owner description: Project Zen is a boutique urban sanctuary specializing in health, harmony, and balance.Our philosophy is that people are overworked and desperately in need of relaxation. Our stressful lifestyle often leads to physical, mental, and emotional disorders. It is our mission to provide a serene environment for people to acheive peace and wellness through massage and relaxation.
San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Peaceful day”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This had to be one of the best spa experiences I've ever had and there have been many. It was a relaxing & calming .

Visited July 2014

San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Project Zen on Bay Street”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Lisa is GREAT! The spa is quiet, music and tea are a lovely touch.
Highly recommend you give Project Zen a try.

Visited June 2014
“Project Zen is Amazing!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I bought a living social deal for a Thai massage at project zen for my mom as a birthday gift. When it came time to book the appointment my mom decided that she would really like a Swedish massage so I called to upgrade it and to also add on a Swedish massage for myself as well. They were so helpful and worked with out schedule. They made it very easy. When we arrived for out massages they were super nice and had complimentary cucumber water waiting for us. The massages were wonderful!! Best ever! And when I went to square away the payment at the end they have me the living social discount for the massage I added on! It was so nice of them!!! I will definitely be going back soon and recommending them to everyone I know.

Phoenix, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A-1 from head to toe !”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Four of us were traveling to SFO and we booked our massages together. Zen was a perfect escape located right in the middle of all the action. The staff was wonderful, our massages were perfect and the ambiance was, well ,,,,, very "Zen"

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best massage i've ever had”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

from the moment i stepped through the door i felt welcome and the setting was peaceful, despite the busy street just outside. the place is very clean, and Fiona at the desk was awesome. As for the massage, I saw Em and he knows his stuff! I got a Thai massage and it was the best massage I've ever had. He really takes the time to address problem areas and is receptive to your pressure needs. I loved the massage so much that I booked another one for the next day. And, I sent 3 of my friends in for massages based on my recommendation. GO HERE IMMEDIATELY!