“Understaffed. Underseasoned. Beef undercooked”
Review of Stroganoff Restaurant - CLOSED

Stroganoff Restaurant
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
San Francisco, California
“Understaffed. Underseasoned. Beef undercooked”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Food was just okay. The beef was really tough. It was so tough that I wasn't sure what it was when I put the first piece in my mouth. The roasted potatoes were pretty good. Stuffed cabbage was underseasoned and tasted bland. I thought the beef tongue was good, although a bit too rich for me. There were no other customers in the restaurant when we arrived at around 1:00pm on a Saturday afternoon. Service was slow because there was only one waitress serving. She was really friendly but unfortunately, I think our party of 8 overwhelmed her a bit. Two other groups stopped by before we left at around 3pm. Not sure how this restaurant is going to stay in business for long if the traffic is this slow for a longer period of time.

• Visited February 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Great value for money!”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Meal portions were huge but reasonably priced! The beef stroganoff is definately a must!! Loved it!

Visited October 2012