“Amazing Vibe”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Loved this place. Food was delicious, and the staff were cool and friendly. Great place just to chill and have drinks or to have a full meal.

There are newer reviews for Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mahem

Reviewed 10 March 2014

A very funky, cool place in the Mission with awesome bar good. The menu is very maintenance but delicious. Fantastic wings, tater tots, burgers...in a hip (albeit frenetic) environment. Check out their Yelp reviews for additional info...

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I live in San Francisco and I saw this place online one day. As a HUGE fan of the Muppets, I had to venture to the Mission with my fiancee' to see what this was. Once we entered; we were both pleasantly surprised. I am also a fan of Steampunk; and this place has many elements of steampunk. It is a bar/ grill - and the foods are eclectic. They have a tater tot bar!! A must see in San Francisco...