“It is about $20 per pound.Whole crab is about $40-50.I expected to eat, but I didn't”

Crab Station at Fishermans Wharf
Ranked #432 of 5,769 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Maybe it is not busy in May. I couldn't smell sea food at pier 39. I mean that I heard more better than I saw.

There are newer reviews for Crab Station at Fishermans Wharf

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The clam chowder bread bowl was wonderful as well as crab cakes and shrimp. This was a nice little restaurant with good food at a reasonable price. It's really nice if the weather is sunny and warm. Great family dining.The beer selection is limited but it is adequate. I would eat here again, the food quality is that good. it's a great place to people watch since this is quite a busy area: Dinner and a Floor Show!

1  Thank Cowboydavy115
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Very fresh fish. Decent price. We had peel and eat shrimp and crab meat sandwich. You should try at least once while in SF.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Husband and I were so looking forward to having a nice juicy crab meat sandwich from the above. Read good reviews so off we walked.
So asked for a crab sandwich at the outside cart and received a smelly, mushy oatmeal consistency item.
Took one bite and knew immediately that something was wrong. Husband thought the same.
So 8$ later... A thrown away, not even good enough for the seagulls sandwich.
Guess we should have looked first before we bought.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We were both full of colds but the crab cakes we had were great. Our server was friendly and made sure we had what we needed. Hope to go again some day. Not crab season but still good.