“I'll be back for more!”
Review of Buster's

Buster's
Ranked #1,072 of 5,981 Restaurants in San Francisco
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Loved everything about it. Food was great. Atmosphere was great. Service was quick. Space was small but it was totally San Francisco. This was my first visit and I'll definitely be back for more. Must try for anyone!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Ordered take out from here of a cheesteak and fries. Steak was good on soft bread with grilled onions and cheese. Fries were really good.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

It is what it's supposed to be- a soft roll, a little meat, some gooey cheese. The opposite of anything remotely healthy but if you have that itch, Busters is as good as anywhere to scratch it.

Frozen fries were small and unremarkable.

But then again, we weren't expecting Gary Danko's

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I do enjoy a good sandwich when I travel and when that sandwich happens to be a well prepared Philly Cheese Steak then I enjoy it even more.

Here are the pros and cons of this place based on my experience.

Pros:
Delivery provided
Good menu selection
Quick ordering process
Philly cheese steak is pretty legit

Cons:
The chicken philly steak sandwich was not as good as I would have hoped, the chicken was cut too big for what I would have expected for this kind of sandwich.

I would gladly purchase food from here again

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Went here for a late night sandwich. Small place, but they cook the sandwich right in front of you. One of the best Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches I have ever had. Got mine with grilled onions and sweet red peppers. (note- the sweet red peppers are HOT).
The cook is very friendly and even turned us on to an extra sandwich when we ordered a second, since there were 3 of us and we sucked down the first 2 large sandwiches.
Right price for a excellent meal. Word of caution. Although excellent in every respect, stay close to bathroom later on. Must be the oil on the grill.