“Praise indeed”
Review of Pescatore

Pescatore
Reserve with OpenTable
Pescatore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #385 of 6,272 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Cross street: North Point
Transit: The 8x and 47 bus lines, as well as the Hyde/Powell & Taylor/Powell Cable Cars. The F Line Muni Train.
Description: Pescatore is the perfect neighborhood sidewalk cafe serving Italian specialties and wood-fired pizzas with an emphasis on fresh seafood and local California produce.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve got to say, this was by a country mile the best meal we’ve had here. I asked the waiter to swap my fettuccine for linguine for my dish as I prefer thinner pasta(so I get more sauce on my pasta) and the food came out piping hot and fresh. Absolutely loved every last drop of it. The dish was loaded with seafood, yes it’s pricey, but the quality spoke for itself.
People on here moaning it’s pricey and they probably ordered a pizza. Yes it’s an Italian but Why order a pizza for $16 dollars when you can order a fresh seafood pasta for $24?? You’re at the seaside!! No brainer in my eyes. I had the ‘fettuccine ai frutti du mare’ sensational!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Popped into Pescatore for an early dinner after exploring the wonderful sights of San Fransisco.
Our waiter was very friendly, however can’t say too many nice things about the rest of our experience.
The crab cakes were underwhelming, my fried calamari was more fried batter than anything. The chowder was okay. For Italian restaurant the spaghetti bologanise was also underwhelming.
Thought it was very overpriced given the quality of the food. Wished we had spent our money elsewhere

1  Thank slnkelly
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Dishes very refined, with thrilling savory combinations. Try the crabcake! Service most friendly and adequate. A place to come back!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We ate at Pescatore on our last night in San Francisco it being a short walk from our Hotel The Hyatt away from the hustle and bustle of a Fisherman’s Wharfe.A Italian type Restaurant with great Pizzas & Pasta. Excellent,pleasant and efficient service.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We had dinner, knowing italian food I have to say that the food was not at all well prepared. Pizza was hard, spaghetti tasting like box sauce and bruschetta was with too much vinegar. In addition, very expensive for the quantity and quality served.

1  Thank Blaual