“I love curry but the smell of curry as I walked through the door and the thought of getting ice cream, uhm, kinda threw...”
Review of Bombay Ice Creamery - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Reviewed 15 March 2008

I love curry but the smell of curry as I walked through the door and the thought of getting ice cream, uhm, kinda threw me off. I tried it anyway but didn't quite satisfy my taste.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 22 January 2008

unique, aromatic flavors, very good ice cream.

Reviewed 24 November 2007

I've never had their food, but the unusual ice cream flavors make it a very fun place to go! Try the lavender flavor!

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 15 November 2007

This is by far my favorite ice cream place in the city! I always want to try the random flavors, but their mint and chip is so good that I never venture out.