“Very good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Redford
Ranked #1,166 of 5,577 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

It was recommended by an employee at the hotel Monaco. Its a mix between a bar and restaurant. We had spinach dip, pot pie, and chicken/Waffles. Everything was very good and I would highly recommend.

2 Thank USESTATE

Toowong, QLD
“Epic Meatball”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I say meatball, because you get one. But it is a main-course size meatball. Another Yelp recommendation sent me here, and it was a great decision. True modern American cuisine in the form of bar food. The meatball was soaking in this fresh chunky tomato mother sauce, with melted mozzarella on top. I didn't stop there and had the wontons as well. Washed down with a Lagunitas IPA (or two) and dinner was done!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jaredmorgs
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Great place to get a drink in a slightly upscale bar for the area of town. Enjoyed the menu and make sure you try the bourbon bacon deviled eggs!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Monte T
Milford, Connecticut
“Excellent bar with great bar food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

I went to Redford's this summer when I was in San Francisco for business. My son joined me and we initially went in purely for drinks. We stood at the bar figuring we wouldn't be there long. We ended up staying and eating a variety of small plates that were all delicious. Bear in mind that this is definitely a young person's spot. My son fit in. I did not. But if you are looking for a place for a drink before dinner or a lighter dinner of small plates and a lively bar scene, you should give Redford's a try. It's worth it.

• Visited July 2013