“Macarons! Macarons! Macarons!”

Miette Cakes
Ranked #27 of 115 Bakeries in San Francisco
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I guess I was drawn to Miette in the very crowded Ferry building during lunchtime on vacation. I needed something to go and the Macarons looked heavenly. I order 2 each, I know crazy! Each of them were delicious and very sweet. They kept well also. I definitely recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you have a sweet tooth, and Twinkies is not what you had in mind, then this is the place to try real French pastries. Not inexpensive, but worth the price. Miette, as they say, just "takes the cake" when it comes to sweets.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We've been here several times now, and have never been disappointed. From fresh cookies to decadent cakes - this is one place where the food tastes every bit as good as it looks!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The most delicious macarons. Perfect little bites. Try the grapefruit ones, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Cute store, nice packaging, great customer service. A little pricy.

We were in the Ferry Building walking around. There were some beautiful macarons. I picked 3 different flavors to try. I didn't love the ones I tried, but maybe other flavors would have been better.