“Not bad”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
“Not bad”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I really liked it. It's straight forward, simple and honestly really nice food. The people are kind and attentive.

London, United Kingdom
“To be avoided”
Reviewed 7 June 2011

The food was not too bad. Nothing to write home about, but the service was awful.
Our waiter did what he could but they were understaffed and some of the waiters were sulking.
Don't waste your cash.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Hanae54
Los Angeles. CA
“Terrible Service, Great Food”
Reviewed 17 November 2009

My family recently visited this restaurant at Fisherman's Wharf. It's a pretty small restaurant with a family feel. We had a large party and I think that's what upset our waitress, because she was quite rude the entire time. We all ordered our food and got it relatively quickly. Everything was delicious, I totally recommend the clam chowder (white), no complaints here with the food. However, the manager and our waitress were both rude and pushy. We had to ask numerous times for basic necessities like straws and napkins (everybody has to do that any restaurant, I know) but when we received our napkins they were thrown on the table without so much as a "I'm sorry, I forgot those". Overall, would I go back? Yes, to get a to-go order.

Dallas
“Liked it”
Reviewed 26 September 2009

My wife and I stopped in for the fish, chips & chowder special ($10) on our last trip to SF. The food was good and the lemonade was tasty. I guess we got luckier than the other reviewers.

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Great value for lunch”
Reviewed 20 June 2009

Wonderful lunch for under $10 - sauteed shrimp with rice was so delicious. Service was quick and polite. Outdoor seating was a bonus.