“Just okay.”

Ranked #2 of 116 Bakeries in San Francisco
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We ate in the cafe as we couldn't get a seat in the upstairs restaurant (which was a bit of relief as it seems a bit over-priced). Cool to see bread being made, but the food was just okay - nothing remarkable about the sourdough bread - would have expected the same at a place like Panera in anytown, USA.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,443)

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great bread, but a better ham and cheese croissant. Early morning, a short walk, a good cup of coffee and that ham and cheese croissant. Perfect start to a day.

1  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 22 July 2014

yummy cakes , good coffee enjoyed having my breakfast there every morning so busy good experience looking at all the different shapes of breads been made

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I liked the variety of breads that they offer and the price is very reasonable. They come in different sizes and shapes to fit your desire.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We were a party of 6. We waited 20 minutes as we were constantly passed by those who ordered after us. Found out they completely forgot/lost out ticket. I took my receipt to the manager and nicely said "this is how much I spent (~$61) and you see the ticket time. I bet this doesn't happen that often. What do you think?" She did exactly what a good manager should and made things right! Thanks Boudin! We'll be back.