“Not good”

Ranked #2,274 of 5,665 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Cross street: Howard and Mission
Transit: We are locate on the following Muni Lines 30, 45, 91 Owl, 8x, 8AX, 8 BX, Mission Street 14, 14L. Bart - Powell Street Station is 2 blocks away.
Calgary, Canada
“Not good”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

So I went to Jillian's to watch the hockey game. saddled up to the bar and ordered a drink. 2 bartenders serving 4 customers. Shouldn't have had to wait, but they were busy in conversation with each other so I did have to wait. Finally order a beer, have to give credit card to start tab. Usually no big deal, but 10 minutes after I give these two my credit card they are offering it up to someone else who wanted to settle their tab, then they just start asking all the customers at the bar whose card it is. Again there are 4 customers at the bar, 2 bartenders, can we say not paying the least bit of attention to what is going on. I order the wings and he asks did you want the platter? ($18 for 15 wings) I say are there other options? He looks at the menu himself and then he says no. Really? Anyways the wings were not that good, probably ate half of them. An hour later got sick which lasted for the next 12 hours. Was it the wings. I don't know for sure, but given the rest of my experience there I will say probably.

• Visited May 2013

San Francisco, California
“Good cocktails”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

It's been too long since I've eaten here so I can't comment on the menu or food. However, we popped in for a quick drink before seeing a movie upstairs. Service was spot on and the margaritas were great. They got lots of huge screens so I could see how this would be a fun place to watch games.

• Visited May 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Nice place for a bite.”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

One of our break out receptions was here. Food was good and service also good. Quite convenient too.

Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Volume Covers Mistakes”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

This could be a great place, but the attitude here is that "there is someone behind you in line so if you don't like it leave" Food looked good, never got to try as the people at our table ordered right before we had to leave. Busy, loud and bustling.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank summitsvs
Myrtle Beach, Sc
“after long flight, checked in hotel and YES!!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Beer and great Hamburger. Just what I needed after long flight from west coast. Service was great, beer was cold and burger was just what I needed. Perfect...

Visited February 2013