“So-so”

Cuisines: Cuban
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

After going to Cana Oakland I just knew Cana SF would be just as good. Oh boy was I wrong. Of course the music, live band was GREAT! As for the service, menu and food, not so great. First of all they wanted to charge my group $10.00 a head to eat. Crazy right, I laughed at them and said Hell no! If I'm eating here I'm not paying that. Of course I won that battle. Next we sat upstairs, nice area but the menu choices then were not great. Very different from Cana Oakland's menu. My husband ordered a cheeseburger, well done, they brought it make medium rare. I mean the cow was still mooing. She took it back to have it cooked well but returned to tell me they don't cook there meat well done. I've never heard of such thing! After that we were ready to leave. There mojoitos were not tasty, the food sucked and service was poor. Nothing like Cana Oakland. I will never suggest this place to anyone nor will I ever return!