“Yummy Szechuan food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My husband and I wandered into Pot Stickers for an early lunch while walking around Chinatown. We thought the food was top notch and the service was friendly and efficient. And, the prices were very reasonable. We chose to get the Szechuan chicken meal for two, which included:

- Tea
- Sweet and sour soup
- Onion pancake
- String beans
- Rice
- Szechuan chicken

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Went to pot stickers for lunch after walking through the shops on Stockton st.
Very good food.we had the sesame chicken and salt & pepper prawns. Chicken was tasty,prawns fresh.
Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

The district of Chinatown is a Mecca for gourmands, it's a place to taste the real Chinese food - not that crap you can order at home. It's an authentic Szechuan food experience - it's spicy, very spicy and addicting. It's that you suddenly became masochist - but the spiciness make your tongue unsensitive to the chili pepper, but not for the other tastes - in the other way it starts to enhance the sensitiveness of your tongue to the other tastes.
It's a chinese restaurants for chinese people - it's an outside china culinary experience. Goos Tsingtao beer to relief you a bit - and hot pot food.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

We were hoping to get a really good Chinese meal while in Chinatown, so we wandered the streets for a while trying to find a good place for our family. We were across the street from this place when another tourist came out and recommended we eat there. She claimed it was the best Chinese food she's ever had. Well I'm not sure where she's from, but I wasn't impressed with it. We ordered several dishes to share and while most were decent, nothing was really terribly impressive. Their potstickers were just ok and the sauce that came with them was disgusting. I'm not sure what was in it, but I almost gagged while trying to eat the potsticker that was dipped in it. Maybe it was TOO authentic for my taste?? It was hard to tell.

The restrooms are right next to the kitchen and there was a funky smell back there. I wasn't sure if it smelled like urine or something coming from the kitchen. This place wasn't the worst place I've eaten in, but I wouldn't try it again.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

The food here was very good and spicy. I'm glad I came here early though, as around 7pm, there were a few people having to wait for available seating. The service was good. The only thing I did not like was being told that I had to spend at least $20 to be able to use a debit/credit card.