“sniff the crab to go before you buy it ...”
Review of Nick's Lighthouse

Nick's Lighthouse
Ranked #686 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Hood River, Oregon
“sniff the crab to go before you buy it ...”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stopped at Nick's around 7 pm a couple weeks ago ... got 2 cups of crab to go. When I got back to my hotel to eat it, I realized that the crab was bad - it smelled rank and tasted worst. I should have checked it before I paid ...

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
San Ramon, California
“Nice Crab”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

They have sit in place or you can sit outside and eat . everytime I go to SFO I will take a full crab from there . I love it.

Visited January 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Won't be back”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Our first night and we made a bad choice in selecting this place :( we should have eaten off a street vendor outside the restaurant...that is my tip for you).

Seriously, the food is not very good. Four adults and two didn't eat half of what was on their plate, just plain unappetizing. The seafood cannoli (which was pathetic for a restaurant) came with asparagus, so the waitress said as we ordered. Fun fact: Maybe green beans are considered asparagus at Nick's? Oh well, we made better choices the rest of our stay in SF. A tourist trap for sure. I suggest you avoid.

• Visited January 2014
Burntwood, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Authentic, atmospheric, fantastic!! I don't normally go to the same restaurant twice whilst on holiday but had to with this as the food was so delicious. Friendly staff, great atmosphere, fast service and make sure you are hungry before you go because you will want to fill your boots. Wish it was down the road from my house.

Visited December 2013
Cedar Hills, Utah
“Not our favorite”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Of all the places we ate at the week we were in town this was one if our least favorite. Everyone ordered their favorite seafood dish and everyone was disappointed. It wasn't horrible but we wouldn't go back. We tried the mussels and fish and chips. Had better many other places. Young kids would probably be fine with it.