“Udon for a Winter day”

Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Had a fabulous bowl of udon after a 3 hr massage at
Project Zen! Great service- a bowl of homemade "love", reminded me of my 2 years spent in Japan.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We were looking for some Californian style sushi and read some review on Miyabi Sushi which was close to Fisherman's Wharf.

We ordered a Korean hot stone bowl and two sushi rolls.

I have to admit that the hot stone bowl was the stand-out - great.

The sushi rolls were good but nothing outstanding.

Although I had wanted to have sushi I think the Korean options are the ones to go for.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Vegetarians and non-sushi fans have choices here too. Be sure someone at rhe table orders the green tea ice cream.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

First, the service was amazing. So nice and polite were the staff! The sushi (Rainbow Roll) was very good. And the price was reasonable. A very cool area to explore when you are in the area!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Miyabi Sushi was the perfect solo dining escape during a week of business travel. I wanted to enjoy fresh seafood while in San Francisco without breaking the expense account on Fisherman's Wharf tourist restaurants. If I had been with customers the environment would have been a bit downscale for my needs. As a solo diner, however, I was more than satisfied by the clean restaurant, attentive waitress and friendly sushi chef behind the bar. The quality of the food was easily in the top 25% of Japanese restaurants I've visited in California, Washington and British Columbia. My dinner included seaweed salad, hamachi, unagi and a double dragon roll. All were excellent and the price was reasonable at $27.50. A person with less of an appetite or someone ordering a simple entree like Udon could probably eat for $14.