“Great sushi, friendly service”
Review of Miyabi Sushi

Miyabi Sushi
Ranked #1,002 of 5,776 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I decided for an assortment of sushi nigiri and a sushi roll for about 21 USD and it was just great. The tea and multiple refills were complimentary. This is a good place to go, the food is delicious and the value for money very good.

1  Thank Spaceman111
There are newer reviews for Miyabi Sushi

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We had soba beef, vegetable tempura and chirashi. The chirashi was fresh and the soba and tempura both tasty. There was only one waitress working and I felt sorry for her because the restaurant filled up for dinner and she was run off her feet, they really needed at least one other waitress on so customers could order, get their food and pay; we waited a while to pay for our dinner.

1  Thank Esmeralda P
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Had a fabulous bowl of udon after a 3 hr massage at
Project Zen! Great service- a bowl of homemade "love", reminded me of my 2 years spent in Japan.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We were looking for some Californian style sushi and read some review on Miyabi Sushi which was close to Fisherman's Wharf.

We ordered a Korean hot stone bowl and two sushi rolls.

I have to admit that the hot stone bowl was the stand-out - great.

The sushi rolls were good but nothing outstanding.

Although I had wanted to have sushi I think the Korean options are the ones to go for.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Vegetarians and non-sushi fans have choices here too. Be sure someone at rhe table orders the green tea ice cream.