“A Must Visit”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Everything I had here was great. The ice cream, the cones, the chocolate and the hot chocolate are some of the best I've had. The place its self is very cute and it is cool to watch the chocolate go through its last steps of making.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,425)

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I am a chocolate lover so this place was amazing!!! I went here with my husband and the first time we got a sundae to share and the second we both got one for ourselves! The chocolate brownie sundae was our favorite! It has a nice, fun atmosphere. The square itself is very nice and the view from the "to go" shop is of the bay and is very relaxing.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

you have to order an ice cream sundae! WAY over priced but share it with your friend and you will be okay. ice cream is a happy food! the sea salt dark chocolate with carmel in my current favorite chocolate but that changes frequently!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is a must for any Chocolate Lover. Enough said!

Get a bowl of icecream sit back and let the goodness melt in your mouth!

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

OK... Get ready. You must have a Sundae. It is amazing. The chocolates are a bit expensive but the ice cream and chocolate milk us really good.