“Poor service”

Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Southern California
“Poor service”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I made several purchases here over the three days I stayed at the Sheraton Hotel (which was great by the way and who's customer service is fantastic). The customer service at this little place within the hotel is horrible. Not once was I greeted with a smile. Each time I was made to feel like I was bothering them. It's too bad because the customer service everywhere else in the hotel is great.

Visited March 2014

Florida
“Rude”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Some members of our party were staying at this hotel. We chose elsewhere based on tripadvisor reviews. We did however meet some of our group for drinks in the bar area near the fire pits. I asked for a "rocks pour" on my drink, a fairly common option these days.

The waitress went into a tirade about drinks in California, as in "WE HAVE TO POUR EXACTLY ONE OUNCE, NO MORE AND NO LESS. THAT IS THE LAW!!!"

I then (pleasantly) mentioned that laws are apparently much different in Texas and Florida. She then insulted southern states in general and out of the clear blue made derogatory reference to the Confederate Flag.... Our group was stunned. Where in the heck that that come from? No one was wearing any Confederate Flags and I think it's safe to say that no one in our group even so much as owns one.

That experience affirmed our decision to stay elsewhere. In sum, Sheraton at Fisherman's Wharf? Not a chance in the world that we will ever stay there. Not for free, not if you paid us.