“Nice sports bar”

KNUCKLES AT THE WHARF - Hyatt At Fishermans Wharf
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not a bad place to eat. A little over priced on some of the items for what you got. I got the pizza and I didn't think the price was that bad for what they gave me, but my husband ordered the fish and chips and felt the portion of fish was kind of small compared to what he's used to getting. I was able to use a voucher from Restaurant. com, so that was definitely a plus. The waiter was super friendly as well.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

There's not much seating space but the tables are big enough to seat 4 comfortably. The warm buffet breakfast is very inviting and delicious. The egg station cooks up a good concoction of omelettes and sunny sides up. Its the same pastries everyday but very tasty. The staff is very prompt and though I am an espresso fan which is not included here, the American black they served was also very satisfying. There's a bar area, and some TVs for folks to watch football. Adjoining Knuckles there is also a small café where the espressos are served with some pastries but I never visited the café.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This would have hands down been a 5....clean nice and great food. For both of my meals it took an unusually long time for first contact with my waiter/waitress.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Drinks were outrageously priced, food choice was way too limited and again too pricy. Go out and see what else is on Fishermans Wharf if you ask me!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

A decent selection of beers, plenty of sport on the tv's, plenty of seating and good conversation! The food is decent quality if a little pricier. Breakfast is also served