The St. Regis San Francisco
US$195
US$155
MysticHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$432
US$215
  • Room Service
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$214
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$421
US$209
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$454
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
1,376 results
All reviewsbutler servicemetropolitan suiteame restaurantroom serviceblackout shadesfour seasonsmuseum of modern arthouse carrain showerlobby baryerba buena gardenssoaking tubturn down serviceindoor poolcloset spaceluxury hotelmoscone center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We enjoyed our Thanksgiving holiday in SF and stayed at the St. Regis. The lobby bar, room and overall feel of the hotel was nice. We enjoyed the gym and the pool. We ate breakfast at Vitrine and the service was fantastic. There is a hotel service car (Bentley) which is available for guests for complimentary rides within 2 miles of the hotel, however, each time we requested a ride it wasn't available. That was a bummer.

The only short falls we experienced during our stay were 1) there is no jacuzzi at the pool. we love to sit in the jacuuzi after swimming to warm up. 2) I waited more than 15 minutes to check-out. There were only 2 front desk staff and they were dealing with "problem" guests which meant I had to stand there and wait the entire time. Concierge desk is right there but they couldn't help me. You would think after seeing me stand there for 15 minutes all by myself waiting to check-out someone would make an attempt to help but it didn't happen. It was totally unacceptable for this level hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
William F, Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review of The St. Regis San Francisco. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful holiday weekend at our hotel and enjoyed the décor and amenities. I sincerely apologize for the extended delay upon check-out and will address this concern with our Front Desk staff. Please do not hesitate to contact me, as we hope to welcome you back to the Best Address in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We arrived with our two sons and the staff were incredibly kind to the boys upon checking into our room the bell hop ran and gathered cute bags filled with goodies for our boys always greeting us as we came and left by name!! Definitely will return being a 5 star hotel they far exceeded our expectations!!! The indoor pool is great too!!

Stayed: November 2013
William F, Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for sharing your review of The St. Regis San Francisco. I am pleased that you and your family had a delightful stay over the holiday, and enjoyed our St. Regis Family Traditions amenities. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our infinity edge pool during your visit. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Just a one nighter this time around but WOW....they really take care of you. Upgraded us to a corner suite and it was just beautiful. Clean rooms and beautifully appointed. The staff was very professional and helped us out with anything we needed. Great location and beautiful views from the higher floors of this beautiful hotel. Now the kicker......the hotel has a Bentley for your use if it's free. We used it several times and it was awesome!!

Room Tip: beautiful house car for your use!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and appreciate your kind words about our amenities and staff. Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to your next visit as we hope to welcome you back to Best Address in the near future.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We loved the St Regis. It is in a very convenient location, with super nice and professional staff, and great rooms- especially the bathrooms- as you would expect from a St. Regis. We checked in really early, which was appreciated, as they were obviously really busy that morning. We loved the bed control for the blackout shades and lighting. I did not like how there is not nightstands on both sides of the beds (we stayed in a double room). Our room overlooked the MOMA construction, which they warned us about, but it did not bother us at all. However, we stayed over a weekend; I'm sure it's annoying when it starts up during the week.
We brought our young son, and upon checkin they give him a goodie bag with a coloring and sticker book and a stuffed bear. He loved that. He also enjoyed using the pool, which is definitely a plus for traveling with a young child.
Overall it was a fantastic stay and we hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
William F, Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. I am pleased to hear that you and your family had a wonderful experience at the hotel and particularly enjoyed the room décor and infinity pool. We appreciate your kind words, and hope to welcome you back to the best address in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

As an SPG Ambassador traveller I'm usually in an out of countless properties all over the country, The St Regis San Francisco has been the most exceptional "all-around" hotel I've stayed at till date.

Amazing customer service, modern, state of the art rooms and exceptional location. I had an amazing 3 night stay and must say they've won my business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. We appreciate your continued loyalty as a Starwood Preferred Guest and Ambassador and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to your next visit to San Francisco. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.