I don't consider myself a demanding hotel guest, so when things aren't perfect for me, I have to dock a star.
- Fantastic rooms -- modern and comfortable
- Great check-in experience (upgraded a couple room classes after inquiring, thanks to SPG Gold/Amex Platinum)
- Good location
- When I ordered room service breakfast one morning, I was told it would arrive by 10:15am. By 10:25, it still wasn't there and I had to cancel as I was meeting friends
- I attempted to reach the front desk multiple times one night (letting the phone ring for 15-30 seconds each time) to arrange for a wake-up call and nobody answered at all. This is probably the biggest pet peeve of mine at *any* hotel (see my review of the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York) -- I absolutely hate when multiple calls to the front desk go unanswered
- No chocolate for turndown service (Okay, this is a pretty minor gripe. #firstworldproblems, I know)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious St. Regis San Francisco also has the Museum of the African Diaspora located within the hotel and the renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- St Regis San Francisco