The St. Regis San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
W San Francisco(San Francisco)
  • Bar/Lounge
Palace Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Mosser(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Hotel Zelos San Francisco(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
Galleria Park Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Room Service
1,375 results
All reviewsbutler servicemetropolitan suiteame restaurantroom serviceblackout shadesfour seasonsmuseum of modern arthouse carrain showerlobby baryerba buena gardenssoaking tubturn down serviceindoor poolcloset spaceluxury hotelmoscone center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I stayed at this beautiful hotel 2 nights before heading to wine country. There really is nothing about this hotel that is not outstanding. The room was beautiful, their gym was one of the best I've used in a hotel recently, checkin was quick and painless and the staff was everything you would expect from a luxury hotel.

The wine and macaroons I requested for my room before I arrived were there and delicious. Can't wait for a return visit!

The hotels location was perfect for us and the neighborhood is walkable with anything you could think of within a 5 minute walk. We particularly like The Grove restaurant right across the street for breakfast and lunch.

Stayed: July 2014
Anthony D, Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of The St. Regis San Francisco. I am delighted to hear that you and you fiancé had a wonderful stay and appreciate your kind words about our staff and service. Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to your next visit as we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I don't consider myself a demanding hotel guest, so when things aren't perfect for me, I have to dock a star.

The good:

- Fantastic rooms -- modern and comfortable
- Great check-in experience (upgraded a couple room classes after inquiring, thanks to SPG Gold/Amex Platinum)
- Good location

The bad:
- When I ordered room service breakfast one morning, I was told it would arrive by 10:15am. By 10:25, it still wasn't there and I had to cancel as I was meeting friends
- I attempted to reach the front desk multiple times one night (letting the phone ring for 15-30 seconds each time) to arrange for a wake-up call and nobody answered at all. This is probably the biggest pet peeve of mine at *any* hotel (see my review of the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York) -- I absolutely hate when multiple calls to the front desk go unanswered
- No chocolate for turndown service (Okay, this is a pretty minor gripe. #firstworldproblems, I know)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed at this elegant hotel for three nights and it was wonderful. We had two adjoining rooms which suited our needs perfectly. The Metropolitan Suite was posh and the deluxe room was great for the kids. We enjoyed the pool. Overall service in the hotel was polished and exemplary. It was perfection. There is construction going on nearby to the hotel but in no way detracted from the experience of staying at this elegant hotel.St. Regis Hotel San Francisco is highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank saint22
Anthony D, Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share you review of The St. Regis San Francisco. I am pleased to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable stay and appreciate your kind words about our service and staff. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

An oasis of peace and attention to detail in a perfect location.
Rooms are perfectly put together. Loved the quietness and service.
Just make sure you don't get a room close to or facing the Museum of Modern Art since it's next door and under construction until 2014.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank CRbyNataly

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of The St. Regis San Francisco. We are delighted to hear that you had an exceptional stay and appreciate your kind words regarding our Concierge team. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We had amazing time .Its starts at the reception - very helpful and we got an upgrade as well. The concierge - very professional - they fix us the booking in Napa valley and all the dinners in SF as well.
Price - not chip but worth every dollar. I strongly recommend this hotel.Y

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank YHZTelAviv

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful visit at our hotel and hope to welcome you back in the near future.